Just when you thought winter was about letting yourself fall in to a false sense of security by covering up with warm baggy clothes and allowing that summer glow to fall short of 50 shades of pale, well you’re wrong! All that work getting into shape to be beach fit along with the added manscaping is all but an after thought as winter approaches.
Snapping back to reality – winter is the time for rejuvenation and repair. This is the perfect time to get your skin looking great without the harsh effects of the sun and summer environment. There are so many things we could be doing over winter that would make the summer makeover a much less painful experience.
Laser Hair Removal
Winter is the perfect time to optimise the benefits of laser hair removal. We know that to achieve best results it takes at least 4 – 6 treatment sessions. These sessions are best planned forward in 2 – 3 week gaps over the winter period for a number of reasons:
- Lighter the skin better the results between treatments.
- Treatment areas are more sensitive to the sun and UV, its always advisable to avoid direct sunlight.
- Freshly treated skin is also sensitive to darkening when in contact with the sun.
The technology with lasers today is amazing. The speed and precision of which the system works coupled with relatively pain free treatments far supersedes the old IPL hair removal which could take up to an hour and felt like an elastic band flicking you in the nether regions!!
Lemon + Apple Cider Vinegar Morning Kick Start
Kick-start your liver and digestive system with the ultimate healthy treatment! Wake up with a lemon + apple cider boost. It’s such a simple initiative yet packs a massive health punch.
500ml warm water
½ squeezed lemon
2 -3 tablespoons raw unfiltered apple cider (BRAGGS is best)
It’s such an amazing way to start your day. Some benefits are listed below…
- Boosts your immune system
- Flushes out unwanted materials
- Helps aid in weight loss and fat break down
- Is a natural blood purifier
- Balances your pH level
- Helps aid in throat infections
- Decreases blemishes & acne
- Aids digestion
- It even oxygenates the body so you feel revitalized and refreshed!
- Very rich in enzymes and potassium
- Helps relieve allergies
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps relieve muscle pain from workouts
Winter is a time to relax and rejuvenate after a fast paced summer. Don’t leave it to the last minute to achieve that summer body blitz… Start working on simple steps to stay healthy and looking good over winter so we can ease into summer 2016.
Man vs Ageing
“Things just got real”